Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2006, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 23 Aug 2006 21:19:20 -0400
From:         neil <goofymuso@YAHOO.CA>
Subject:      Re: Bosch #72137 oil filter question (have searched archives....)

From originator of this thread.......

Up here in Canada (eh) from VW Autohaus in Vancouver:

Mahle OC28 oil filter $7.88 C ea.

CVJ Boot Kit: 18.38

They gave me a better $ than list of $10.50 on filters as I was buying all they had (3)

In CV boot kit, I looked for larger clamp but found it Interesting to see that CV boot kit has the large end of the boot attached to a flange that obviously covers CV housing. (race?)

Regardless, nice to find a supplier that had the filters. In fact years ago, I recall that they were the only guys that had the proper head for my old diesel Rabbit. And it actually ran after I replaced the head! Then some poor kid got run off the road into a light standard..... he was ok though.... but I digress

Neil.