Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2006, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 26 Aug 2006 18:40:34 -0400
From:         Dennis Haynes <dhaynes@OPTONLINE.NET>
Subject:      Re: TPS wiring
Comments: To: Mike Collum <collum@VERIZON.NET>

The easy way is with a meter. The idle switch completes the ground path (current sinking) for the ecu. You will see ~ 5 volts across the contacts. The auxiliary air regulator gets 12 volts.

The switch is adjustable from above. You need a long 3mm allen wrench. The larger screw head is the clamp, the smaller one turns a cam.

Dennis