Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2006, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 22 Aug 2006 22:17:25 -0400
From:         Benny boy <huotb@VIDEOTRON.CA>
Subject:      Re: 2006 Nova Scotia pictures
Comments: To: Robert Fisher <refisher@MCHSI.COM>

He he he.... i rather drive a 130hp bike on those sharp curve than a 94hp Westy.... do I???

Grease didn't actually comme off, i week is not enough!

The female! name is Sylvia (for you English folks), Sylvie in French.. i think she is THE one! also, she knows more about Vanagon than all you guys together!!! he he he, and you know what, it's true! she also is the best painter i have seen in years. Ho yea, she is also finishing an MBA. This engine: http://www.benplace.com/gilles/gilles47.jpg Now have 113hp at the rear wheel, some of her idea's came in the process, believe it or not... forget about it, you won't know all the story... yet. I'm working on a safe 120hp engine using STOCK parts.

Geddy Lee's younger brother..... he he he, you know what, that is kind of true!!!

I have added text to my Nova Scotia page... just for fun!

Best regards, Benny boy! (still the corruptor in a way.... but older now!) http://www.benplace.com/bjp.htm

---------------------------------------------------------------------- I think I'd rather hit a moose in a Westy than on a bike... any of the five I nearly hit when I drove that road probably would have made short work of either... My in-laws have a cabin in Ingonish so we went north from there, west-around, south on the west side and back up the east side to Ingonish again. I dunno if it's the all-time best road in NA but it's sure to be one of them. We may actually be moving to NS in a few years, which would make my wife very happy as she's from Springhill. Perhaps we'll meet someday.

So I learned three new things about you, Benny: 1. The grease does come off; 2. You actually do know at least one female; and 3. You sorta look like Geddy Lee's younger brother.

: )

Nice pics!

Robert