Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2006, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 30 Aug 2006 00:37:20 -0400
From:         Mike Collum <collum@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: GoWesty Skylight Problems
Comments: To: The Skylight Guy <Trevor@THESKYLIGHTGUY.COM>

I replaced my old (original) crazed, cracked, leaky skylight with a double layered one from the Skylight Guy over 2 years ago. It lays perfectly flat, doesn't leak, and looks as good as it did when I put it on.

Count me as one of the 100% satisfied customers.

Thanks again, Trevor.

Mike Houlton, Maine

The Skylight Guy wrote: > Hi All: > This is (The Skylight Guy) > > > The skylight in question That MR: Joshua is referring to is "not a skylight" > That I manufacture and supply to GW Thy have tacking upon them selves to do > There own rendition and what can I say.......I The Skylight Guy has been > servicing the Vanagon Community with Quality after markets skylights > Coming up to ten years and I what to thank all of my 100% satisfied > customers for their THUST and I am looking forward in servicing the Vanagon > community for > The next ten years With Quality parts and serves to serve your needs. > > Peace > Trevor Reid > AKA > The Skylight Guy > www.theskylightguy.com > > > -----Original Message----- > From: Vanagon Mailing List [mailto:vanagon@gerry.vanagon.com] On Behalf Of > Josh, Courtney & Althea Wilson > Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 6:36 PM > To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM > Subject: GoWesty Skylight Problems > > I'm down in Guatemala right now, and I've been having problems with a > leaking skylight -- and during rainy season! Some family came down for a > visit, so I ordered a new skylight from GoWesty and had them bring it. I put > it on, replacing the weatherstripping and hardware, and it looked great. But > now it's leaking too! Anyone else had this problem? It seems like the new > weatherstripping isn't quite cutting it -- the fit to the plexiglass doesn't > seem to be snug enough. > > Any suggestions? Please reply directly to me, as I'm on the road and can't > always read through all the digests. > > Thanks, > Joshua >