Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2006, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 29 Aug 2006 10:05:35 -0700
Comments:     DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
From:         Roger Sisler <rogersisler2000@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Vanagon Aphrodiasic

Vanagon Aphrodiasic Hello everyone!!! I bumped into these on my last trip to South America,looking for quality ,yet inexpenisve Vanagon parts to sell at my Ebay Vanagon parts store. They are fine hand carved gordes from Peru. Several artist are represented here, and their names are on the bottoms of each Imagin what your "significant other" will think when they see that you have included them inthe sanme thought as your Vanagon.Astoubnding!! The possibilities are limitless.I am listing them at my store as you read this. My secretary,Dolly, says the large ones will always sellout first,so hurry-hurry.Only a limited mumber are avaliable. My three marketeers got involved in this promotion, too. Larry says everyone should have at least two sets..Moe says, adding a set of stainless steel exterior screws will get direct results. Curly wants some left for him.

http://stores.ebay.com/rdsrds123 http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rogersisler2000/album?.dir=/7ea8re2&.src=ph&.tok=phfrxaFB5vd2Wkub