Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2006, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 5 Sep 2006 20:18:18 -0400
From:         Todd Olson <todd.olson@CHARTER.NET>
Subject:      Re: BNNTA#21 wrap-up...

Hi Bill,

Congratulations on a successful weekend! I am glad you had a great turn out. I have always heard great things about Buses Nowhere Near the Arch and it seems everyone has a great time. I really hope to make it to your event someday. Hopefully Bus Boo will go as well next weekend.

Nice work on pulling off another successful event. The VW community appreciates your dedication.

Wishing you many more successful years and many miles of smiles!

Todd Olson

Buses By the Beach

Coming Events:

Bus Boo! September 15th - 17th 2006 Grand Rapids, MI

Bus BRR! February 10th - 11th 2007 Angola, IN

Bus Benefit! May 18th - 20th 2007 Grand Rapids, MI

Bus Bluegrass! June 1st - 3rd 2007 Niles, MI

For more information go to: <file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\HP_Administrator\Application%20Data\M icrosoft\Signatures\www.busesbythebeach.com> www.busesbythebeach.com

Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 10:06:46 -0500

To: "Vanagon List" <vanagon@gerry.vanagon.com>, "List - Buskatiers"

<buskatiers@buskatiers.org>, "List - DBG" <dbginfo@yahoogroups.com>,