Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2006, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 11 Sep 2006 12:31:30 -0700
From:         Mike Miller <mwmiller@CWNET.COM>
Subject:      bURNINGvAN 2007

Sorry about the repost. Wrong subject

OK THAT'S IT!

I've been harassed enough. Not you Jeff, but that BenT character. Is anyone sure that's not TerryK's evil twin? Have you ever seen the two of them together?

I thought not.

Anyway. bURNINGvAN to give it its proper designation will burn, or not burn. Depending on whether they close Ocean Beach to fires and such.

I'll check with Eldon yet another coconspirator in this matter, Paul of Valley Wagon Works, still another of the unindited {SP?} coconspirators, and maybe, if he's lucky, check with BenT re dates, venue and program. Rest assured it will not be as rigidly structured as in prior years.

Mike

------ End of Forwarded Message