Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2006, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 11 Sep 2006 23:10:16 -0400
From:         -------------------- <vw4x4@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: Picture of plate over the vanagon mufler anmd cat pipe
Comments: To: Marion Lathem <resiolute@COPPER.NET>

The part above the muffler is one piece held in by 4 bolt on the rear panel and two motor mount bolts. The side sheet metal parts are seperate. These parts are complicated pressed sheet metal, that you will not have much luck duplicating. Find someone who is dismantaling a van. They will be glad to sell you these, parts cheap. Joe. W