Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2006, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 19 Sep 2006 16:59:50 -0400
From:         Roger Sisler <rogersisler2000@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Opening Pandora's box

Ahoy matie, I see by your reference to the Pirate of Walkersville,that you are a local. Set sail for Crazy Rays,Erdman ave., for a rebuilt 1.9 for $150 Arrrrrrr I say.Keep your dablooms burried(for now) . I spied a fine 1.9 w/head gasket leaks, just today,I did. From an 85,it is. I have robbed this carcus of precious parts,myself,but the block remains,and may only need head resealing.Beware matie,this carcus is owned by the evil Pirate of Baltimore,himself.Many a soul has entered his domain.Never to return.What lurks behind those brown wooden fences is anyones guess.It is said that a fair maiden lives in that yard and lures those how seak ship resources,to their peril.A cliff is located at the rear of the yard.Steer yourself way clear of this ,and that 1.9 may be yours.

Perhaps the secret fourth the way to replace your engine,is at hand.Arrrrr. Look at your treasure map and set sail eastward. A days sail ,if the winds are with you,it is.Do it soon.

This 1.9 looks to be recently rebuilt.The aluminum is still fine and bright as a kings ransom,it is.Arrrr,I say again.A gamble it is matie.But a fair one,if I say so ,myself.The head gaskets can each be repaired with the engine removed and access aplenty. I have a secret treasure map that tells of a, as yet unknown to the world, method of repairing said gaskets without removing the heads.Arrrr I say somemore. A novice, of tenderfoot parameters, can complete this task ,and keep burried the loot that so many are looking for. Burried from all those who seak to rob a fine priate of hard stole gold.Perhaps a 1.9 w/ new head gaskets can be at hand, for a total price of $300 dablooms. Jolly Roger