Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2006, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 15 Sep 2006 10:09:23 -0400
From:         Helmut Blong <helmut.blong@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Snorkels Rule

it didn't look like the second syncro even had a snorkel. could that actually work?

---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: ------------- <VW4X4@verizon.net> Date: Sep 15, 2006 9:49 AM Subject: Re: [syncro.org] Snorkels Rule To: vanagon@gerry.vanagon.com

I think every syncro owner should be warned that a standard Syncro could not do this.