Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2006, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 19 Sep 2006 19:52:38 -0400
From:         Ryan Shawley <easywind1975@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: John Muir T shirts available?
Comments: To: Max Wellhouse <maxjoyce@IPA.NET>

FWIW

Many years ago I picked up a shirt at a Phish show that had the picture of the guy driving the bug that split in half and he's picking up the other half, "Split Open and Melt". I loved the print but the shirt never quite fit right, my wife wears it around to clean and what not. The illustrator for the Muir books was Peter Aschwanden. Go to http://www.freenewmexican.com/news/36012.html to read his obit. Ralph Steadman was the illustrator for many of Hunter S. Thompsons books and they're pretty cool, though no VW content.

Ryan

----- Original From: "Max Wellhouse" <maxjoyce@IPA.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 19:03 Subject: John Muir T shirts available?