Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2006, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 15 Sep 2006 14:51:31 -0700
From:         Aaron <lists@MYCOMMUNITYNET.NET>
Subject:      Re: cheap 1990 camper for sale, 80kmiles

I'd been looking for a newer one and thought I would inquire about it. It sounds nice and although he hasn't used much of the camping equipment lately, he believes it works. However he said that he is holding it for someone who is flying out tomorrow to look at it. Oh well, and why don't these ever go on sale near me? I'd love to OWN (not flip) one of these someday before they become as old as my current '84 (22 years old!).

Anyway. Good luck to all in the market.