Vanagon EuroVan
Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (September 2006, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 26 Sep 2006 19:52:26 -0700
From:         Sean B <vgonman@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      115hp TiiCo kit for sale on the west coast.
Comments: To: Vanagon-VAG-EngConv@yahoogroups.com, tiico@yahoogroups.com

Hey Volks,

First off, sorry for the cross posting, but I wanted this to go to as wide an audience as possible. I am located in Southern California and have a COMPLETE TiiCo kit for sale. By complete, I mean that the prospective buyer would not have to re-use anything from his/her waterboxer to install this kit. I am asking $2000.

The motor has just over 10k miles on it and has been given a steady diet of Valvoline 20/50 dino oil since installation.

The upgrades to the motor are as follows...

A2 fuel rail/fuel pressure regulator w/Corrado injectors

K&N style air filter

VW windage tray (This replaced the "stock" oil pan gasket with a tray that is designed to keep oil from splashing up from the bottom of the pan and back onto the crank. Oil that has splashed onto the crank causes an increase in the rotating mass of the crank and robs the motor of some of its power. The tray also has an integral rubber oil pan gasket. Here is a link that shows what the windage tray looks like... http://www.eurosportacc.com/oilpan.htm )

High flow cat with dual in-line Magnaflow mufflers

I pulled the motor out of the van due to difficulties in getting it to pass the visual portion of the CARB referee inspection. The motor passes the tail pipe tests with flying colors.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about this.

Sean B.