Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2006, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 25 Sep 2006 11:00:31 -0400
From:         Jeff Lincoln <magikvw@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Alternators and batteries

Woody - Sorry I intended this for you but postewd it to the wrong post:

*I have never used one of these batteries however my company used to process the phone orders and warehouse the same batteries for the manufacturer, Odyssey. From everything I have heard in dealing with this company these are worth every penny you would spend on them. Here is the info I have on them: * * * **Dry Cell sealed technology (Gel Cell)* **No Vent tube or Acid to cause damage *Deep discharge reserve power* **2 year storage life* **8 year design life* **60% more starting power* **2 year full warranty* **Shipped full charged* * * *In the years that we handled this company I never heard a complaint from anyone and the people who purchaseed them swore by them. * * * *Hope this helsp a bit. *

On 9/25/06, vw woody <vwwoody@hotmail.com> wrote: > > Does anyone know if there is a source for high output alternators for '89 > westy's. Or is 90 amps the most amps out there. > > Also , any of you electrical wizards know if GoWesty's deep cycle battery > if worth the $. > I like the idea of not cutting up my bus. > > > http://www.gowesty.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PC1200&Category_Code=np > > THANKS in advance ! > woody "keep on pushin"

-- Thanks,

Jeff 86' 85' GL (sidelined and donating organs to the 86')