Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2006, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 2 Oct 2006 22:06:17 -0700
From:         Resiolute <resiolute@COPPER.NET>
Subject:      Re: Surging 1.9 Vanagon
Comments: To: Sam Walters <sam.cooks@verizon.net>

Sam, I have read everything you have sent me without success... ! I have gotten some really good suggestions tonight. I do not know why I'm such an irritant to you Sam but it is obvious that I am, and I do apoligize. My Bentley is well worn from reading it over and over.. I do read, I do check, and I still have a floating problem.. I think I may have found a solution from these nice folks on this list tonight. So is it that the rules here are, be as smart as Sam is and if not shut up.. and keep quiet..? Sam, I guess I'm just not as smart as you are, it's going to take me a bit longer I guess. I do thank you for your help...I truly mean it. Lyle Lathem 1985 Vanagon GL ----- Original Message ----- From: "Sam Walters" <sam.cooks@verizon.net> To: "Resiolute" <resiolute@COPPER.NET> Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 7:46 PM Subject: Re: Surging 1.9 Vanagon