Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2006, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 4 Oct 2006 19:39:03 -0400
From:         TJ Hemrick <x53gunner@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Stranded in Orlando Florida

All, I got a call from one of our brethren (Larry) driving an 85 Vanagon and he's stuck in North East Orlando Florida near I-4, SR 434, and SR436 near Maitland. Where he is EXACTLY, I'm not sure but he says he's near there. Anyhow, he tried to contact (via the AIRS webbsite) Tim Hannick who's near there, but he gets the voice mail for "David Barclay"? Tim, did you change your number? Regardless, I gave him some contacts for that part of the state but I'm almost two hours away so if any of you are near there and can assist he could use the help. His engine cranks over but that's it. He replaced the fuel filter a few weeks ago and made a 500 mile trip no problem. No other signs (according to his eyes and ears). His cell is 404 579 3646.

TJ Hemrick 87 Wolfie