Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2006, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 5 Oct 2006 08:02:06 -0700
From:         Joseph Fortino <fortino1@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: bURNINGvAN

ohhh the S.F streaker.. LOL

Joe

-----Original Message----- >From: Aristotle Sagan <killer.jupiter@GMAIL.COM> >Sent: Oct 2, 2006 10:35 AM >To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM >Subject: Re: bURNINGvAN > >Having been to both I can give this report... > >bURNINGvAN is just like BurningMan except for a couple of small differences. >Like instead of 35,000 people, there are max about 35 people. It's usually >cold as hell (cause SF gets real cold at night in the winter after the sun >goes down). There are real crazys at one of these events (I won't tell you >which one). There are nekkid women at one of these events (nope, I won't >tell you that either). And they burn things at one of these events (nah, >that's a lie, they burn things at both of these events). > >They are both a great time and if the Karl Wolzs are going to show up, >Caroline and myself will probably make it up to ocean beach too (with or >without kids, depending on the weekend). > >tim in san jose (no running vans but still a vanagoner) > >On 10/2/06, BenT Syncro <syncro@gmail.com> wrote: >> >> On 10/1/06, Mike Miller <mwmiller@cwnet.com> wrote: >> > >> > Wow I didn't know that! >> > >> > Cool. >> > >> > Mike >> > >> >> Goes to prove you can always teach a new dog old tricks, eh? >> >> BenT >> > > > >-- >Where ever you are, there you be. Unless you're driving my van, in which >case, you ain't got there yet.