Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2006, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 7 Oct 2006 19:08:54 -0700
From:         Dusty Edwards <dusty.edwards@MAC.COM>
Subject:      1990 Westy FOR SALE

This is a great camper that i've put a lot of love into. Since i purchased this van, i've mainly taken it on family camping trips - for a small amount of time it's been my dailly driver. All the camping equipment, seats and interior are in good condition. The body is in good condition, w/ an aftermarket paint job and minimal seam rust. It features a new ShadyBoy awning, new alpine sound system w/ iPod adapter and other accessories. Runs great!

Features: New Alpine Stereo w/ iPod Adapter New Alpine Speakers A Great set of Nokia Hakkapellitta tires A new Sewfine carpet kit ShadyBoy Awning All Curtains ? including front/side window snap in privacy curtain Propane space heater that plugs directly into propane lines from tank Custom VW Fire Extinguisher

Recent work includes: New Water Pump, breaks, rotors, alternator, primary and secondary battery, sewfine carpet kit, stereo and speakers, custom upper bunk step, a completely new instrument cluster (odometer reads at around 4K) and wiring harness, etc...

The van was just moved to Cali. from Colorado and hasn't been SMOG inspected yet (for those Cali. residents). There will most-likely need to be exhaust work done to pass SMOG, however, one potential buyer's mechanic claimed that it may pass as is. Also, the van has a CV joint that needs replacing. It's a good westy but not a perfect westy (hence the price). I've put lots of love into it and it's waiting for the right owner to do the same.

It kills me to sell this van. It's my baby and a way of life for my family, however, we just moved to the Bay Area for a job relocation that will consume much of my spare time. I can't put the love into it that i once had time for.

$10K OBO.

I know that most of you out there already have a van, but if you know of anybody in the market for one, please spread the word. Pics available upon request. P-mail me.

Thanks! dusty.