Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2006, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 2 Oct 2006 13:11:08 +0000
From:         joe trussell <vanagongl@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Upholstery Questions

Mornin'--

I had one of those Vanagon Eureka moments while trying to fall asleep last night (does anybody else get those?) and am thinking I'll sacrifice the rear matress cover for repairs on the rest of the corduroy. It's in perfect shape and I keep a blanket over it at this point anyway.

A used brown or tan matress cover, assuming I can find one, shouldn't really compromise the overall "Fabric of Kings" vibe of the interior.

I also realized, by actually looking around at my surroundings while driving, that there's an auto upholstery shop four blocks from my house. Go figure.

Thanks for all of the suggestions--even with repairs, I'm continuing my search for suitable brown plaid patio furniture fabric...

Joe T.

_________________________________________________________________ Add fun gadgets and colorful themes to express yourself on Windows Live Spaces http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.get.live.com/spaces/features