Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2006, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 9 Oct 2006 22:35:57 -0700
From:         Ray Reinhard <rayreinhard@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: camping accessories
Comments: To: mad madeline <mac10wv@yahoo.com>

In case no one else has mentioned it, Coleman also makes a non-stick griddle that fits perfectly over the two burners. (I think it may be made by Coleman Canada, but it's definitely available.) Great for pancakes. (It also happens to fit nicely over the two burners in our home stove so, when we're not camping, we use it there.)

On 10/5/06, mad madeline <mac10wv@yahoo.com> wrote: > > I'm really impressed with the board that fits in the open drawer below the > sink! That's original!! I'm also intrigued with the Coleman oven... and I > never knew Coleman had whole stores. The ideas that get traded on this web > site are great! > > Our, so far, best "accessory" involves moving the table that is mounted > on the corner behind the driver's seat, over to the corner at the battery > box. We have made this improvement on 3 of our vans now. The table then > stows behind the passenger seat where its out of the way, and where on top > we bungie a plastic container. In the container is everything for setting > up the picnic table and outside cook area (we like outside cooking in nice > weather)... table cloth, coleman stove, folding water bucket, flashlights, > last minute things we almost forgot, and the dish washing tub which seconds > as a carry all for moving things from the van to the table. > > Under the table we set the icebox or porta potti on trips when we use > them. > > > > > > > Mad Madeline > '87 Westie - Milko 3 > 10th VW Van > 14th VW vehicle > 1000's of memories > > --------------------------------- > Do you Yahoo!? > Get on board. You're invited to try the new Yahoo! Mail. >

-- Ray Reinhard