Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2006, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 11 Oct 2006 20:28:50 -0700
From:         AATransaxle <daryl@AATRANSAXLE.COM>
Subject:      Re: Bostig Zetec kit  -  Clearance
Comments: To: Kim Springer <kimspringer@RCN.COM>

I have toa go back next week and will see if its done and measure its catual ground clearance on that particular van...Daryl ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kim Springer" <kimspringer@RCN.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2006 8:18 PM Subject: Bostig Zetec kit - Clearance