Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2006, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 12 Oct 2006 06:36:43 -0400
From:         Mike Bucchino <mbucchino@CHARTER.NET>
Subject:      Re: teenagers and vanagons
Comments: To: John Lane <westy_cruisin@YAHOO.COM>

I saw some guys with an 1100 in full dress trying to negotiate that impossibly small-circled figure eight! You had to do it all without putting a foot down once. or you didn't pass. BTW, there is a way to modulate the clutch and throttle and tip the bike inside, while counterweighting your upper body outside to balance for that tiny circle. Takes lots of practice..........

Mike B.

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Lane" <westy_cruisin@YAHOO.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2006 11:53 PM Subject: Re: teenagers and vanagons