Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2006, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 13 Oct 2006 16:32:43 -0600
From:         Gregor Brandt <gbrandt@MARIONETTE.CA>
Subject:      Re: Fuse box wire
Comments: To: Mark Drillock <drillock@earthlink.net>

Ack sorry, oversight while worrying what I broke. The wire is on an 86 Westy

Gregor

On Fri, October 13, 2006 4:30 pm, Mark Drillock wrote: > Since you didn't say what year you have, I can only guess. Later years > of 2.1 models had a provision in the wiring harness for an ECU Error > light on the dash. Few of these had the light, so some of the rest had a > loose wire grey/white wire, under the dash in the fuse panel area. > > Mark > > Gregor Brandt wrote: > >> Hi All, >> >> I pulled my fuse box to add in the gowesty headlight upgrade kit. I >> noticed a grey and white wire with a yellow end just hanging there. I >> don't know if this fell off when I moved the fuse box or if it was off >> all >> this time. >> >> Does anybody have any ideas on what wire this is? >> >> Thanks >> >> Gregor >> >