Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2006, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 9 Oct 2006 16:52:17 -0400
From:         Mark Evans <markimus@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Printing w HP1020 off a Deep Cycle Battery

I just hooked up my Laserjet 1022 (mac version) in my Van and it blew the fuse in my inverter after a print job of 30 pages.

I'd suggest a battery powered portable inkjet printer. They cost a bundle but they are designed for portability.

If you REALLY need to print on the road it is better to just go to a kinkos.

Mark