Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2006, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 16 Oct 2006 16:13:32 -0400
From:         Jim Henry <jch@JCHGIS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Buses by the Depot
Comments: To: The Bus Depot <vanagon@BUSDEPOT.COM>

Ron et al,

I think it would be much more appropriate for folks to just be thanking you and Chris (and even a few others) for your efforts, and be pleased for you for any benefit you might have received from the event, because it sure looks like those that were able to attend got a great time out of it.

I hope that you might try to make it an annual October thing,(or fest), and extend it out to at least two nights and lots of advanced notice so some us that are more than at stones throw from southeastern PA might be able to plan for it and get there.

I thank you all for the vicarious enjoyment that I have had from your good times. And everyone's pictures. I look forward to being there next year. And if anybody is worried about anybody getting something out of sponsoring it, get over it! or jump in and help.

Jim Henry Durham, NC 84 Westy