Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2006, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 23 Oct 2006 19:31:30 -0700
From:         roger sisler <rogersisler2000@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Stainless steel fuel injection hose clamps

MAILER-DAEMON@yahoo.com wrote: Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com. I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses. This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

: Sorry, I couldn't find any host named gerry.vangon.com. (#5.1.2)

Return-Path: Received: (qmail 48203 invoked by uid 60001); 24 Oct 2006 02:30:25 -0000 DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=vXd88q3OAdQrFBv+fmhOh8JiWOstW4zUZACFBXZm0Akg9djaW73U1Bbs/m0E0h+x5Kp/6i9l7p23cXQ3n/8H8mBQdjGgR6iiL4f6+42ih7SF4473GiziRxahMp13E7vc6dkRfCuVj2qMXEJT7mWJE8QHnbsdNmI8bUcz55/Fr6w= ; Message-ID: <20061024023025.48200.qmail@web62414.mail.re1.yahoo.com> Received: from [129.2.19.72] by web62414.mail.re1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 23 Oct 2006 19:30:25 PDT Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 19:30:25 -0700 (PDT) From: roger sisler Subject: Stainless steel fuel injection hose clamps To: vanagon@gerry.vangon.com MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-819399129-1161657025=:42947" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

--0-819399129-1161657025=:42947 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Hello. How does that sound? Totally stainless steel . Not a steel screw and stainless band. The kind that can, and should be transfered from Vanagon to Vanagon.Passed down from father to son, and beyond!! I think the Vanagon needs 24 of these, to totally replace the fuel injection clamps. All one size,except the two for the low pressure side of the fuel pump.I know a listee in the midwest,who replaced their fuel pump, and may need several(hope not). Is anyone interested?I may buy a bundle,or 1000 or so, and sell in lots of 10, and 24, with two that are of the larger size. A complete set and, a set to make it worth while to buy mail order.10 will do the injectors ,and junctions of the hoses over the engine.Dont know what they cost,but have you seen the price of steel hose clamps ,lately? I think I can ship them out with delivery confermation for $4.What do you think? I've been searching around, and they are difficult to find in totally stainless steel.Usually the screw is steel , with plating. I mean,whats the point with that? I think it is a good idea, these stainless clamps. Every Fi clamp I remove is corroded,badly . Replacements seem ok, but they are only a year old. Plated with something or other.Do I have stainless steel on the brain? Anybody besides me,and the listee that suggested it,want them?Im ready.

--------------------------------- Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less. --0-819399129-1161657025=:42947 Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

--------------------------------- Get your email and more, right on the new Yahoo.com