Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2006, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 25 Oct 2006 20:56:47 -0400
From:         Jonce Fancher <streetbugs@WHISPLLC.COM>
Subject:      Sun shade info with some answers

Hi all Been getting a few questions thought I would try and clear them up to everyone instead of just answering each one. Also will add links so you can check out pictures and get more info.

link to my web site and VW Stuff showing all Sun Shades, Sun Blocks and Screen repair kits:

< http://fanchers.com/59/VW%20Stuff.htm >

Link to my The Samba Ad: This will show all the styles of and prices of each retail if you find something else you would want let me know. I do alot of special color bindings ( Sewn on Edge ) that can make them all custom at no additional cost. Have a Brown van? We can make a Beige Sunshade with Brown Binding just for your van. Endless applications. I put a link to the Vanagon only But if you go to this Ad and at the bottom click on View other ads. It would pull up all the Items Im selling and or Making.

< http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=266822 >

The Sun Shade Cover Will cover the Front windshield and both Front Door windows. It is a Mesh But a very Tight Mesh. It will let water pass though it. This Material was suppost to be a 90% Block and it came in as a 98% Shade and I didnt want to Use it as a standard Item. So my supplier gave me a deal to keep it, So he didnt need to restock it and pay shipping and everything else to make it right. so Im passing the Deal on to you all 1st.

What I have for sale at this Vanagon Special Price is a Sun Shade for $48.00 Plus shipping. This Sun Shade Material is a 98% sun shade, it will block out 98% of the Light and allow 2% of the light to enter. So it wont be totally dark inside in the daytime. During the daytime you can see out but only 2%, so it is more like a Block then a shade. (Make sense?). Attachment. NO HOLES, NO Drilling, NO Special Hardware. To install just lay Sun shade on windshield and spread out to both doors. There is a Sewn Pocket at the top corner to Hook over the top corner of the door. Hook one door the slam door. go to other side of Van open door 3-4 inches and hook to top of door corner and slam door. Windshield wipers will hold down front and Rare Earth magnets in the lower coners of the Doors will hold it down and wont flap in the breeze. Please check out the links for more pictures. The Color Im selling as a "Special" is NOT listed in the Color Charts. If you want a Picture of it let me know and I will email a jpeg file for you to look at. Just for Reference it is just a little lighter in color to the light tan pop up canvas on the vanagon Westis. As stated it is $5.00 more for Eurovans and $10.00 More for Sprinters.

Hopefully this will answer all of your questions. Everything is listed in the links as with pictures. There is alot there to look at and if you need more info you can call my shop at 1-734-429-3132 8-5:30 M-F Eastern Time and I can walk you through it or Take your order over the Phone. Thanks Jonce

Jonce Fancher

56 Single Cab 66 Sunroof Bug 66 Variant Squareback 66 Porsche 912 71 Sunroof Bus 84 Vanagon "Gottfried" 85 Vanagon Westi 2003 10 Passenger Sprinter

Fancher's Upholstery Inc. - www.fanchers.com Not-A-VW Club- http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jaransont3/notavwclub/