Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2006, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 22 Oct 2006 19:39:01 -0400
From:         Dennis Haynes <dhaynes@OPTONLINE.NET>
Subject:      Re: Watch Those Out of State Plates and Don't Take any Crap
Comments: To: Gerald Masar <azsun99@EARTHLINK.NET>

Many states have those move over for the police or service vehicle laws. The need is probably due to trucks, buses, and RV's but it really isn't a bad idea. As for roof racks, there are state and federal guide lines for anything mounted on or hanging off the vehicle. At some height or length you need additional lighting and don't block lights or windows or license plates and stay within the confines of the side view mirrors.

Dennis