Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2006, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 28 Oct 2006 14:57:09 -0400
From:         Daniel Erlandson <danoer1@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Parting out 91 GL

Hey Volks,

My wife had an accident with our 91 GL (210,000 mi) the other day. She is fine the van is totaled. We are the original owners... sad to see it go. Just wondering if anyone has a perspective from past experience on whether we should buy it back from the insurance company and try parting it out via ebay or via the web. Have to admit that I have limited space and time to deal with this, however we could use the money since my wife recently lost her job. The interior is in good shape, the passenger side is damaged since it got hit on that side and then rolled over onto that side.

Dan Erlandson

Flemington, NJ