Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2006, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 31 Oct 2006 10:08:48 -0800
From:         Robert Fisher <refisher@MCHSI.COM>
Subject:      Re: Jump on this one!

I have a 280z that lived most of its life in San Diego, and it has at least one spot where it has rusted right thru the 'frame'... however up here in the desert, the worst you get is surface rust. If something here has rust-through it came from somewhere else. You don't even have the issue with the bottom insides of doors and hatches- there's really no such thing as standing water here, at least in any amount you would find in a car.

Cya, Robert

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Felder" <felder@KNOLOGY.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2006 9:37 AM Subject: Re: Jump on this one!