Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2006, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 29 Oct 2006 19:28:04 -0800
From:         Rob <becida@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: My Ignition switch replacement experience
Comments: To: jon <jon@KENNEKE.COM>

At 10/29/2006 06:28 PM,jon wrote: >I > >Might I also add GoWesty is a fast shipper, and great. Van-cafe is also >appreciated for their fast service and cookies. ;) I also occasionally >purchase parts from CIP1 and autohausaz, which are also good. At this >time, I won't mention the vendor that I have had repeated problems with. > >Jon >'86 Westy in this case

Hello Jon, Sounds like good instructions I'll try them out as soon as my Ignition switch arrives. I ordered it from Busdepot so it might take awhile to get here. I tried GoWesty, I did eventually find the switch but the shipping was almost as much as the switch and UPS only. I'm not a UPS fan, I once watched my order sit in 2 different warehouses over two different long weekends ... the post office however works on Saturday. I tried Van-cafe too, not hard to find the switch but was unable to find the shipping as every time I hit the check out button I went to a 'timed out - start over' screen. If Busdepot has not processed my order after 5 full days I'll give Van-cafe a call.

Rob becida@comcast.net

With a '91 Subaru 2.2 in an '87 Vanagon in western Washington.