Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2006, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 31 Oct 2006 11:27:01 -0700
From:         don spence <dkspence@TELUS.NET>
Subject:      Re: mporting a vehicle to Canada - need advice
Comments: cc: npoole@telus.net

Nathianiel As all Vanagons are now 16 years old the age exemption should apply. Can you offer some specifics on the importation of Vanagons, and in particular, Westfalias into Canada. ( I'm assuming from your note that you have successfully done this). I'm in Alberta where we also are required to have an "out of province inspection" done prior to licencing.