Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2006, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 3 Nov 2006 20:06:01 -0800
From:         Jeffrey Schwaia <jeff@VANAGONPARTS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Friday Funny & Serious question for all importers
Comments: To: Gerald Masar <azsun99@EARTHLINK.NET>

Jerry,

If you know the parts you need, we may be able to pick them up for you in Germany. The Truma website lists dozens of service partners all over Germany so it shouldn't be too difficult.

I was looking at one that is close to our "base of operations" and they even had a web site in english:

http://www.rutenkolk.de/fs_gesamt.php?id_haendler=00000281&id_lang=00000002

You may want to drop them an email to see if you can get a little help.

Cheers,

Jeff