Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2006, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 1 Nov 2006 12:01:15 -0800
Comments:     RFC822 error: <W> MESSAGE-ID field duplicated. Last occurrence
              was retained.
From:         William Landsman <unclebeer@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Hey from William(Bill, Will) Landsman,
              Improv Show postponed until Nov 10th 2006.  Sorry

Hello, I don't really know any of you but I figured what the hay we all share a love of Vanagon's and Westfalia's so I though some of you folks who live in LA might like to see some IMPROV.

I am with a new Improv Troupe called "IMPROVANOPOLIS". Hey it has "VAN" in the middle.

Save the 3rd of November on your calendar or any Friday in November for that matter, if all goes well any Friday for the rest of the year. Hope to see you. If you are interested shoot me an e-mail at unclebeer@hotmail.com and I will try and save you a seat, seating is limited only about 40 people. A very cozy venue. Check out the attached flyer for details.

Hope you are well,

Let's go out for Margaritas afterward!!!!!!!!