Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2006, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 5 Nov 2006 08:54:29 -0800
From:         Courtney Hook <courtneyhook@SHAW.CA>
Subject:      Re: Long Live The List
Comments: To: John Rodgers <inua@CHARTER.NET>, VintagVW@listproc.sjsu.edu

This is so true. I lurk mostly on this list because I have a 77 Westy, but the Type2 list and the vintagvw list for my bugs all have wonderful people on them. OldVolks sent me some brake pedal clips for my old bug that are just not reproducible or available anymore, for a nominal fee that in no way would have covered the cost. He didn't have to do that. When I suggested I send him some money he more or less suggested a dollar would be good enough. How can you beat that? Great people, keeping great old vehicles alive. Regards, Courtney

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Rodgers" <inua@CHARTER.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, November 05, 2006 7:49 AM Subject: Re: Long Live The List