Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2006, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 1 Nov 2006 19:11:18 -0800
From:         Zoltan <zolo@FOXINTERNET.NET>
Subject:      New issue,  Re: Desperate for a High Top!
Comments: To: Mark McCulley <markmcculley@GMAIL.COM>

Hi guys, I keep opening the High Top messages and find being talked about different issues. Let's be practical and rename the subject when it's not about the original issue. That's my proposition. The archives are fully stuffed with useless emails that have different subject lines. Not logical. Sure, memories will bring up all kind of stories, but name the baby differently. Love the list, I learn lots, keep many of the well written mail, great advisors, saved many, keep it up just the same. Renaming the subjects would contribute to the good quality. Thanks guys. Zoltan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark McCulley" <markmcculley@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2006 6:53 PM Subject: Re: Desperate for a High Top!