Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2006, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 9 Nov 2006 17:08:32 -0900
From:         Mark Tuovinen <mst@AK.NET>
Subject:      Re: AWD and Tires
Comments: To: Jon Kanas <kanas@QADAS.COM>

Jon,

Just a minor correction to your statement about the Element's AWD system, it is a viscous coupler not electronic. Some Acura's, those with the SH AWD(Super Handling AWD) system have electronic systems but CR-V's and Elements use a VC.

Mark in AK Continental Honda & Acura

----- Original Message ----- From: Jon Kanas <kanas@QADAS.COM> Date: Thursday, November 9, 2006 3:52 pm Subject: AWD and Tires To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM