Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2006, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 14 Nov 2006 00:15:36 +0000
From:         joe trussell <vanagongl@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: anyone know these ZSImports?
Comments: To: raymondpaquette@GMAIL.COM

I bid on a set of Rhein alloys on that site. Got it above the reserve price and was outbid in the last minute. Bid on a set of Westfalia decals, also. Was again outbid at the last minute. Bid on an SA Grill. Bid it up past the reserve, and was outbid at the last minute.

I wasn't getting a huge discount with the prices I was bidding at, but I was the only bidder in all three auctions until the last minute.

I don't know if that's me being bad at auctions, an anonymous archnemesis of mine foiling my attempts to upgrade my Vanagon, or "something fishy going on," as you said. Probably me being bad at auctions. In any case, I stopped visiting them out of frustration...

On their ZS Imports site, they show SA Sunburst alloys as being available. I never called, but I'd be curious to know if that's correct.

Joe T.

_________________________________________________________________ Try the next generation of search with Windows Live Search today! http://imagine-windowslive.com/minisites/searchlaunch/?locale=en-us&source=hmtagline