Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2006, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 14 Nov 2006 09:52:59 -0800
From:         Tom Forhan <fourwdvw@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: aux fuel tank
Comments: To: Daniel Stevens <dosteven@SYR.EDU>

What is interesting to me about fuel tank discussions is that when I am using my Syncro Westie for its intended purpose - cruising around in the boondocks and camping- the limiting factor seems to be water, not fuel or propane.

Two people and a dog - we must go through three gallons a day, minumum, which means we need more water every five days. Propane for cooking and the fridge lasts about three weeks, one week if we use the Propex. Gas - its usually pretty easy to find, and with an 18 gallon tank its never been an issue.

Tom F.

____________________________________________________________________________________ Want to start your own business? Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business. http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/r-index