Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2006, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 20 Nov 2006 16:26:17 -0800
From:         Jeffrey Vickers <jeff@VICKERSDESIGN.COM>
Subject:      2.1L Engine for sale $1250

I have a 2.1L Vanagon engine (Syncro) for sale that was rebuilt 20K ago. Van has 140K on it and heads were done by dealer at 30K. I have all documentation for the rebuild---it was rebuilt by Valley Wagonworks in Fairfax, CA, February of 2001. I am less than a month away from installing a Subaru engine in my Syncro so the motor will be available either the first or second week of December after I remove it. The engine will be in the van until then so it can be tested and driven before purchase. I am in the SF Bay Area and will drive it a reasonable distance for an interested party. Included in the sale: ECU, mis. engine wiring and tidbits, clutch (with 20K on it) and anything else from the engine I won't need. Not included in the sale: J-pipe from exhaust, CAT and muffler. The muffler is old and tired and I am keeping the CAT. Engine was run with Mobil 1 since the rebuild. This is a tight running engine that is getting 18+ mpg on the highway.

Apologies for the bandwidth, Jeff / 87 Syncro Westy