Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2006, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 15 Nov 2006 10:40:09 -0500
From:         Kenneth Wilford <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Mystery machine
Comments: To: Allen Hill <route66rider@KNOLOGY.NET>

Your daughter is a woman after my own heart. I have been wanting to make one of these for years although I would probably use an 85 Vanagon with the round lights and I would put the spare on the front (I think it would be fine). Or you could use an aircooled and then definitely the spare would not hurt anything. I wish her well with the van and also as you serves our country. You would be surprised how many of my customers are in the military and also own a Vanagon!

Thanks, Ken Wilford John 3:16 http://www.vanagain.com http://www.strictlyvwauctions.com http://www.eurovan.org http://www.vwcabrio.org Phone: (856)-327-4936 Fax: (856)-327-2242