Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2006, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 26 Nov 2006 19:41:56 -0700
From:         Bob Stevens <mtbiker62@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: which poptop canvas to purchase?
Comments: To: mpteleski@YAHOO.COM

http://www.gowesty.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=gw&Category_Code=_poptopcolors

or

http://tinyurl.com/yd25jx

They have the best selection that I'm aware of. I have the canvas/gray .... wishing I had the acrylic burgundy ... because it would be cool ... and my van would be cuter! (see what kind of flack I get on that one) I really like mine. Easy to install, use, keep clean. Been in major downpour rain, top popped, cozy and dry as a bone. And you're right about 3 windows .. much better circulation, especially when you have both hatch and sliding door opening screens. A very well-vented set up when it's warm out

Van-cafe also carries both canvas and acrylic, but not sure about colors. Eurocampers doesn't appear to have canvas replacements, but sure does have a bunch of other stuff....

Happy shoppin' Matthew....

Bob Stevens '87 Westy Syncro "Passion Fruit"