Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2006, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 22 Nov 2006 20:02:36 -0700
From:         Gerald Masar <azsun99@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: NYC to Palo Alto CA
Comments: To: Old Volks Home <oldvolkshome@GMAIL.COM>

Watch out for elk on I40 as you travel through the ponderosa forests east and west of Flagstaff. Make sure your equipment is in good order on I40 in the same area so Smoky (AKA AZ DPS) doesn't have an excuse to stop you and look for contraband. Stay on the route you (and others) have recommended in California. You won't enjoy Highway 1/Big Sur with a truck towing a Vanagon. When you get settled, then come back and camp along the coast. Jerry

----- Original Message ----- From: "Old Volks Home" <oldvolkshome@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2006 5:50 PM Subject: Re: NYC to Palo Alto CA