Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2006, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 29 Nov 2006 12:12:58 -0900
From:         Mark Tuovinen <mst@AK.NET>
Subject:      Re: was: co/propane RE: propex
Comments: To: Bostig Eng <syncrolist@BOSTIG.COM>

Thanks for asking the question, I have been wondering the same as we want to install one in our Westy Syncro someday. The one thing that I do not like about most installations that I have heard about is putting holes in the floor for venting, I would rather vent out the side and not create a place for water to enter when crossing through a stream, large puddle, etc. I am not sure if this is possible or even necessary but I am curious to find out.

Mark in AK

----- Original Message ----- From: Bostig Eng <syncrolist@BOSTIG.COM> Date: Tuesday, November 28, 2006 7:54 pm Subject: was: co/propane RE: propex To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM