Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2006, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 7 Dec 2006 07:05:05 -0800
From:         Steven Johnson <sjohnso2000@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Fwd: Stranded - my first heartbreak

Okay Max,

This is going to bug me all day so I've got to ask this. You go to all this trouble to be prepared for running out of gas, right? So what kind of driving is it that you do that causes you to run out of gas so often? Do you have a phobia for gas stations? Do alot of remote driving? Don't like to stop for any reason at all?

I've never run out of gas and I probably stop more than most. But I just don't like being stuck. The only thing that has kept me stuck in the past is a bad starter in a vanagon that I bought to be used as my snow vehicle.

So please enlighten me... EMWTK

:)

Steven

____________________________________________________________________________________ Yahoo! Music Unlimited Access over 1 million songs. http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited