Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2006, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 7 Dec 2006 07:35:15 -0800
From:         Buffalo 66 <ss180ss@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      1988 2.1l engine FS complete

I have an 88 Vanagon as a parts van, and it has a strong running 2.1l engine in it. I only drove it briefly, but it ran well, and didn't leak any coolant. The heads were replaced by VW 60k ago. Compression is right on (can't remember the numbers, I have them written down in the van, but they were within 5psi of each other, and right about what new should be) overall mileage is around 125k

I'd like $600 for the engine, complete with everything- fuel injection, sensors, Alternator,etc.

I can ship it VIA forward air, and add $50 for materials to crate it and take it to the airport. (shipping should be about $100ish) located in Buffalo, NY

____________________________________________________________________________________ Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from people who know. Ask your question on www.Answers.yahoo.com