Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2006, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 12 Dec 2006 14:38:52 -0800
From:         Jeffrey Vickers <jeff@VICKERSDESIGN.COM>
Subject:      Re: NYC to Palo Alto CA

Welcome to the Bay Area, Sam. Home of BenT, Mike Miller, the Subaru/ Vanagon List and obscenely filthy-rich Vanagon owners like myself up here in MARIN county.

You can meet us all at bURniNgVaN on the 27th of January at Ocean Beach in SF. Watch the list for more details or call Mike Miller's LearJet---he might take your call.

Jeff / 87 Syncro Westy