Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2006, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 13 Dec 2006 13:48:17 +0000
From:         joe trussell <vanagongl@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Tornado Red OR Metalic black?

Now that we've got that figured out, what's wrong with the fabulous Bronze Beige Mettalic, Ben?

My beloved '85 Wolfsburg Westy is endowed with this subtle yet powerful color scheme and works well whether I'm headed up a mountain pass or idling in city traffic.

(seen here outfitted with new BFG AT KO's--and YES, I know that they're not properly rated)

http://images.kodakgallery.com/photos2992/7/70/53/2/75/0/75025370711_0_ALB.jpg

http://images.kodakgallery.com/photos2992/7/70/53/2/55/0/55025370711_0_ALB.jpg

Actually when I was looking for the best deal available on a rust-free, stoveless Vanagon, color was way down the list of requirements. Given a color choice, I imagine I'd like silver or dark blue...

Joe T. Bronze Beige Metallic '85 Wolfsburg Westfalia

_________________________________________________________________ All-in-one security and maintenance for your PC. Get a free 90-day trial! http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwlo0050000002msn/direct/01/?href=http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwlo0050000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.windowsonecare.com/?sc_cid=msn_hotmail