Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2006, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 14 Dec 2006 14:10:58 -0800
From:         Pensioner <al_knoll@PACBELL.NET>
Subject:      Re: I'll bite on the diesel---safety and getting flipped off

Biting on the diesel is not recommended. Tastes awful, promotes mechanic's-mouth. Stains your teeth and can cause gastric distress.

As Bentstr8 and Mikey can attest, when truly offended, I grin like the village idiot from Texas and wave cheerfully. Gets 'em every time. Do a little bobbing and weaving and blinking the brake lights occasionally, makes you look more unstable than you really are.

My take on road raaaage is simple. The cager-ragers paid beaucoups bucks for a 500BHP 160MPH penile enhancement and are always limply stuck at 20MPH in freeway traffic commuting to and from the gawdawful job they keep to keep the payments up on the manly conveyance.

You'd be mad too. Howsomever some of us, whilst moseying along in our touring cars enjoying the view and the low blood pressure and normally colored knuckles and lack of conical protrusions in the seatwork, look down on the miserable lot from our drivers position of superiority (Syncro Vanagons with the Schvenkenstein Suspension are TALL) and snigger a bit.

pensioner (various other spellings not accepted)