Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2006, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 16 Dec 2006 09:58:26 -0500
From:         Sudhir Desai <sudhir.desai@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Holiday Bus Fest tomorrow in Washington DC
Comments: To: Tom Forhan <fourwdvw@yahoo.com>

I woke up this morning, and lo and behold no cars left in the driveway to drive! Turns out my dad has meetings all day and my mom is in Frederick(sp?). Anyways, if anyone from the Baltimore area is going down this thing and could pick me up, please let me know. I'm currently trying to borrow a car from one of my friends. Sudhir

On 12/15/06, Tom Forhan <fourwdvw@yahoo.com> wrote: > OK, the plan is to meet at 1PM. Here is a map, we > expect to be in picnic area 10, but if necessary we > could be in 7, 8, or 9: just keep your eyes peeled. > > http://www.nps.gov/archive/rocr/ROCRmap1.pdf > > (Leashed) Dogs fine, liquor is not. We will bring a > bunch of charcoal for grilling (presuming we can find > it at this time of year). Just bring something to > share. > > My cell phone is 202 593 1314, though coverage is > often spotty in the park since it is down in a valley. > > > In the unlikely chance we have to move, we will go to > my house, 7001 Westmoreland Ave Takoma Park. > > Directions from Military Rd and 16th St., just east of > the Park: North on 16th, make a right on Aspen, follow > it (jogging a bit at Georgia) until it ends and make a > left at the angled "T" intersection with Laurel. Head > north on Laurel about three blocksand make the first > right after the light onto Westmoreland. > > If someone has access to the type2 and vintagebus > lists please pass it on to them. > > Hope to see you there, > > Tom F. > > __________________________________________________ > Do You Yahoo!? > Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around > http://mail.yahoo.com >